Thursday, June 17, 2010

Braden's Birthday Bundt

I offered to bring a bundt cake to my cousins birthday party and since we had picked strawberries that morning, I decided to bake a Very Berry Bundt. This was a vanilla pound cake with fresh strawberries baked inside. I topped it powdered sugar and more fresh berries and served it with Cool Whip. It was the perfect spring bundt cake! It received several ratings of 4 and 5 so overall I give it a 4.5. It's a nice alternative to strawberry short cake. I will definately make this again, as I have about 10 bags of frozen strawberries!



Layne & Braden waiting on the cake!




1 comment:

  1. Definitely looks yummy!

    Our strawberry picking was put off a couple weeks because of yucky sickies at our house. We're hoping to finally make it on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete