Saturday, July 10, 2010

Mermorial Weekend Baby Bundts

We travel to our hometown of Parsons every year for Memorial Weekend to attend Katy Days. Katy Days is a celebration of the history of the Katy Railroad. It's a lot of fun and a great chance to catch up with old friends, as everybody seems to make it back for the weekend! Since several of my faithful followers live or would be in Parsons and happen to be some of my favorite people, I decided to make baby bundts for them. I made Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip and Strawberry. My friend Connie helped me out because I was short on time, she made Tropical. I ended up with around 60 individually wrapped baby bundts. Steve and a guy I don't know holding Baby Bundts in front of an engine. Ruthie & Katie with their Baby Bundts.

I'm really bummed I didn't get a single photo of anyone at the Braman house with a bundt. :(

1 comment: