Sunday, May 16, 2010

Pistachio




I would like to post at least once a week. It has been really busy around here, I've found the time to make the cakes, but I haven't had the time to update the blog. I made this cake two weeks ago. I was short on time so I needed something easy. This was made with a yellow cake mix and pistachio pudding mix...very quick and easy. I added green food coloring because I wanted it to be really green. I should of added more, it still wasn't as green enough!

This cake tasted boring. It was very moist, but I thought it lacked any flavor. Some "tasters" really liked it. It was finished off Saturday night by some friends who named it "The Drunk Bundt". Apparently, after a few drinks, this cake is amazing!

It recieved an average rating of 3.

3 comments:

  1. Anything is good when you're drunk! I wonder what might have given it more flavor?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pistachio extract, maybe? What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you ever had that pistachio marshmallow fluffy stuff? I think it has pineapple in it. Maybe that might work? Sounds weird, but can't be worse than blackberries and cloves.

    ReplyDelete